lundi 13 février 2012

Let's start...

...with beauty!

I'm quite addicted to lipsticks, I'm having an out-of-control collection of brushes, and let's not even talk eyeshadows since I've discovered M.A.C Cosmetics...

I'm a relatively low-maintenance girl though, I'm without makeup most of the time.
My hair has its own will and I quite respect it though I experimented with colors those last few years, but kept them short in length since it's the best look.  I'm not back to my not-so-great dirty dark blonde, so I'm having highlights put in regularly to keep it nice.

I wear glasses, which means i can pull off a look with both packed eyes and bold lips with almost no problem :)

A few of my favorite brands are :
- M.A.C Cosmetics,
- NARS Cosmetics,
- Illamasqua (oooh their lipsticks...)
- Chanel and Dior have a few amazing lipsticks too :)
- Givenchy,
-...

Regarding brushes, Royal & Langnickel and Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman (from Pixiwoo) are my most loved. And MAC 239 of course.

That's quite a beginning already!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire