I think one of makeup addicts' first and foremost problems (once money's been figured out, I mean) is ... STORAGE.
You can do whatever you want, give away, re-sell, put in another room... you never have enough space for your make-up. And worse, there's always the next collections coming out.
Why do you think there's so many make-up storage videos on Youtube?
Because once we've found the solution, we're so proud we wanna share!
Personnaly, I'm still trying.
I bought and put together the Ikea - MALM vanity a few months ago.
Ohhh yeah it's great. But even when I had just organized most of my make-up in it, I was still short on space. Aaaand I'm still looking. I think I'm going to cave and buy a 2 sets of MUJI drawers.
I also haven't found quite the right mirror yet. And the amount of daylight in my appartment sucks, so there's that...
Anyway, it's an ongoing battle we have with ourselves, our money, the space we live in, home decor and the cosmetics companies.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire