- New foundation : Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich SPF15. I like it very much, it's lightweight, has a medium coverage, the right color for me these days :)
- Lipsticks a-gogo : Nars Pure Matte in Valparaiso in February : Worn it a lot, love it! Good thing it's permanent now, or I'd already have bought a back-up.
MAC's Dish It Up (I love it so much I just bought a back-up), Sweetie (and one for my mom), Creme de la Femme, Zen Rose, Snob, Lovelorn. Those last two I'm not wearing much at the moment because I'm more into brights but it'll come.
Revlon 457 Wild Orchid : I am lemming after MAC Show Orchid which is a Pro shade only, so I got this one instead. Maybe during my vacation if I'm near a Pro Store I'll compare them and decide if I still want it.
Revlon Lip Butter in 25 Peach Parfait : I was looking for something more nude, but since my lips are quite pigmented on their own, and I wanted to try those, and it's quite good but I won't buy another shade.
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in 9 : yep, another very bright pink which actually I thought was going to be redundant with my Illamasqua Atomic. But once I got home a quick side by side swatch showed me I had nothing to worry, Atomic's got a lot more red in it. Actually the MUFE and the Revlon Wild Orchid are waaaay closer. Maybe if I mix them I can dupe Show Orchid?
(There's a distinct pattern here : almost all of those are pinks. Some very bright!)
I also bought a few MAC blushes and eyeshadows on Cheapsmells. At my MAC corner or on the website, I bought Dollymix, two lip pencils, in Beet and Vino, and an few refills : Beautiful Iris, Plum Dressing, Nylon, and I don't remember the rest. (Maybe I'll do a MAC collection once.)
I also finally got into jeggings (during my spree) and man am I happy. This is what I should have been wearing for years. I'm never going back. Or maybe, for my beloved fitted flare, if I can ever find a pair that fits me like the dream that are my old ones from Evans.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire